Tuesday, January 5, 2010

boleh bla...

Marriage? Hot topic yo...
As time goes by, i think and absolutely, i will accept the first man who met my parents to be my life partner. So easy and simple, right? Jangan coba-cobanya... Not that easy la... He must show his sincere to take me away from my family especially my ibu. Moreover, he must promise that he will love me, always caring about me, never and ever hurt my heart until broken into pieces. Always be there in any circumstances and the most important that he can accept me and my family as who we are. High demanding? I don't think so because i will do the same things without any doubt and i will make it triple than what he do for me.
Or else, i just accept the man that chosen by my parents or family... am i crazy doing all this things? I believe in them especially my ibu. She knows what the best for me as her daughter and her instinct always and almost right.
Allah swt Almighty..

So, think that i'm a choosy, fussy, finicky, picky or whatever person? No.. No.. No... I'm not agreed with those who judge or categories me as that kind of person. Everyone of us, dream of happiness until the end of life, as well as myself too. In future time, I just hope that i'm not the one in group of broken marriage. That is the scariest things for every one of us as human being.
But as a Muslim, all that has been prescribed by God. Receive with openhearted. There is wisdom behind it....
Believe in Allah swt...
Words to remember :
Never give up...

2 comments:

Stela said...

After read your voice of heart.. i can say that your life is style is traditional even you are modern woman. i pray for you... God bless you! amen..

khairudin, perlis said...

sesungguhnya sesuatu yg dilakukan itu lebih berkat dengan adanya restu kedua orang tua lebih-lebih lagi restu daripada ibu kerana sesungguhnya syurga itu dibawah tapak kaki ibu. insya-Allah kebahagiaan itu akan menjadi hak mutlak diri anda. saya doakan yang terbaik..