Sunday, May 23, 2010

meow... meow

All about the day before yesterday...

i thought that i'm fully prepared to read it again. nothing is wrong with it. i believe that i'm tough enough to face it (as usual)& i'm mentally & physically well prepared & will be ok with it. the moment i done my reading, without realizing, my tears drip out. i felt like my heart stopped beating on the dot. those words 'killed' me badly. that accusation thrown om my self is very painful & absolutely not true at all. i hated it very much. when i think about it, i had done nothing wrong. everything is unplanned. never comes to mind to fall in love with him. from time to time, i always remind myself that he is unavailable. i know how it feels when someone you love left & walked away from your live..

Then i keep asking myself with some questions...
i'm cruel? am i selfish? do or did i obstruct the happiness of others? ehm... why should i feel this way??? however, God has determined each one's life journey. There is wisdom in every episode that happens in our lives. as a human, accept it as a kismet form God. He knows what the best for His followers. for those who are patient and continue to pray, God will give compensation in the future..

My pray...
Ya Allah, i'm grateful & thankful that i still have the strength to get through my days. i'm thankful that i've found & met someone who can accept me as who am i, love me & care about me. Ya Allah, bless & ease every whatever we do. Ya Allah, i pray that we will remain together until the end of our life.... amin...


No comments: